Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting Started

Starting a blog, so yes, I am a joiner. So many of my greatest friends are blogger's, so I will follow into the blog world, sceptical that anyone would want to read it, but knowing that the writing will be "cathartic" (thanks Sarah). As I look at the time, I have decided that the best thing to do is to put off my first "real" post. A procrastinator through and through, I will start the real stuff later. Adah beckons to me that it is in fact time to finish her off and get to bed. So good night and hopefully I will be back soon.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY Rebekah! I love you!

shainapearce.com said...

Welcome to blog world. Your mops moms will love you! Maybe we should have Mandi put it in the newsletter?!! It's fun once you get into it.

Ok - my laundry beckons as well...