Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday

I am so proud of my friends. Despite their fears and their trials they were able to share about defining moments in their lives in order to help others. What a sacrifice and what courage. Thank you Jolene, Lisa, Samantha, and Shaina.

Samantha, my dear sister (in-law technically, but sister in my heart) you amaze me with your clear, strong voice sharing about Shaelynn. I know my own grief as we lost and continue to miss our sweet girl, so I can't even begin to understand the magnitude of your feelings. And yet, you shared about this crisis today. You are such a strong woman. I am so grateful for you and the example you set for me, to love without boundaries and cherish the moments we are given. What a gift you are to the Kelly family.

1 comment:

shainapearce.com said...

I agree. Sam, you are the bravest. And you are a blessing to us all. I wish (so often) that I could have a portion of your pain, to carry for you. You have my love, for sure.

Love for all the Kelly's!